- Boonie’s inner network of connections lighting up in her mind instead of words, and how a Sherlock episode helped clarify this for her.
- Rachel’s ruminating self-talk when she says something silly and feels embarrassed.
- Boonie putting thoughts “on hold” until there is a chance to process them in an external way.
- Rachel wondering how having a conscience works without words to go with it. We explore our inner Jiminy Crickets! (Hint: Sometimes conscience shows up in the body.)
- What it’s like for each of us when we have trouble going to sleep.
- How intuition shows up for each of us — it involves Tetris.
More info about Myers-Briggs (INFP, ENFP, etc.) and cognitive functions (extraverted intuition, etc.)
An Earworm – Wikipedia (Thanks Joel!)
Sherlock’s Mind Palace – YouTube video
How to Create a Mind Palace – Enigma YouTube Channel
If you appreciate our content, please consider DONATING A CUP OF KO-FI <3 It helps us produce better content, and edit audio more fluidly. Thank you so much!
You can find Boonie at: Organized Messes
You can find Rachel at: Rachel Moore, LMFT
Disclaimer: Our conversations in Sparkles Podcast are not to be used in lieu of psychotherapy, and we’re not offering professional advice; we’re sharing our personal thoughts and opinions. Please feel free to disagree and seek out other views, because you are the expert of you.