- Thank you for being a friend! Whether you love the idea of friendship or feel squidgy about it, this episode has got you covered. Although it seems like we asked a few more questions than we answered! Including:
- What’s love got to do with it?
- How do Western vs. non-Western ideas of love compare and contrast?
- How do depression and neurodiversity affect the experience of friendship?
- How many friends can one person have, anyway?
- Where do our ideas of friendship come from?
- Whatever happened to just “visiting” people?
If you appreciate our content, please consider DONATING A CUP OF KO-FI <3 It helps us produce better content, and edit audio more fluidly. Thank you so much!
You can find Boonie at: Organized Messes
You can find Rachel at: Rachel Moore, LMFT
Disclaimer: Our conversations in Sparkles Podcast are not to be used in lieu of psychotherapy, and we’re not offering professional advice; we’re sharing our personal thoughts and opinions. Please feel free to disagree and seek out other views, because you are the expert of you.